My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mystrength413.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Almost here...

It's Friday night and I can't believe in a week I will be in Atlanta! I've had a couple phone conversations and email correspondence to get me prepared for the speaker training. With every step I'm getting more and more excited! I'm so thankful for this amazing opportunity to learn how to effectively share my story and encourage others.

Another opportunity that I've been given is to speak at the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention in Austin the weekend after my Atlanta trip! My husband, Casey, has been involved with the SBTC for a little while, teaching music at various retreats. One day, his boss asked him if I would be interested teaching. Casey told me this and although I was nervous I said yes! How awesome is it that I've been asked to speak at the same conference?! I'll tell you....it's awesome!

I'm so blessed and can't wait for these new adventures! God, use me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment