My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mystrength413.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mothers out there...Happy Mother's Day! I absolutely love being a mom! Brooke and Tyler are such great kids and them being so close in age has actually been a blessing. It's so neat to overhear them playing together. Brooke loves being a great big sister to Tyler, teaching him to say new words or how to do something. Tyler loves watching and learning from Brooke too. At times they can get on each other's nerve, but overall they act like best friends! What a blessing that is as a mother!

I'm loving watching them grow up and see their personalities come out. However, they are growing up too fast! Like Brooke says, "I get bigger, bigger, but I always be your baby!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment