My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mystrength413.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Gilenya Event - San Antonio

Last week I was able to participate in another event in San Antonio.  We had a great turn out – about 20 people.  Again, I learned more from listening to Dr. Bass and the Novartis reps were so wonderful.  I so appreciate everyone that works so hard to put these events together and those there at the events.  I’ve found that they all love their jobs and have such enthusiasm for helping people who have MS. 

I will say that some of these events have been challenging for me, though.  I have had my ups and downs, but Jesus Christ has been my strength through it all.  For the most part, every time I’ve been down I have recovered to my old self…almost.  However, sometimes I feel guilty for talking about my supportive husband, my family who helps me even when I don't ask, and regaining the ability to walk again.  I'm so thankful for all those things, but meeting others with MS at these events has opened my eyes to what they have dealt with and some have not had that same experience.  My heart hurts for those people.  However, I’m excited to keep doing these events and encourage people to be strong!  I look forward to meeting more people and hope I run into those I’ve already met again someday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment